Sunday, July 25, 2010
Three Musketeers 3D
I have very fond memories of the early 90's Three Musketeers movie, I realize that it is flawed in many ways but it's just one of those guilty pleasure I always seem to enjoy. I'm now hearing that Paul W.S. Anderson is making a new Musketeers movie in 3D.....I'm sort of over this fad (I'm not sure if this is fad or the future) but at least Anderson is serious about his 3D movies and actually makes them with 3D cameras instead of using the popular 3D up conversion method that we've seen with Clash of the Titan, Last Airbender, and Green Hornet. The cast seems strong enough with the Musketeers being Logan Lerman, Matthew Macfadyen, Luke Evans, Ray Stevenson, (Rome), your villains being Mads Mikkelsen, (Casino Royale) Milla Jovovich, and Christopher Waltz. Hopefully this movie will not disappoint like the previous Musketeer movie that decided to add wire-fu and very Asian influences into a very French story, shooting is schedule to start soon now that the newest Resident Evil has finished up.
Found via Cinema Blend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment