Listen as most people know I am not an animal person by any means, yet I find it so strange odd that people will protect animals and donate to animal causes more frequently then they would the homeless, Saint Jude's or any other well deserving non-profit organization.
But recently with the amount of anti-circus ads as of late is really getting tiring...first it was nerd queen (aka I don't do nudes, but I'll pose in Playboy) Olivia Munn.
Full disclosure I have a problem with celebrity throwing their weight/power behind topics that they don't understand, such as Jenny McCarthy and her anti-vaccination campaign. But this Boycott the Circus campaign I just don't get it....I'm sure Olivia wouldn't mind donating the money she made by selling herself wearing next to nothing to the people who could lose their jobs.
I guess I don't trust PETA I mean for an organization who are supposes to be finding homes for animals they seems to spend a lot of time killing them.
No comments:
Post a Comment