Friday, May 28, 2010

Food Mob

I've recently started watching Revision 3 web show Food Mob hosted my Niall Harbison, and I must say that I love this show.  It's a great show for people who are learning to cook or want to add some new dishes to their boring lifestyle of Hot Pockets and Ramen.  Much like many of the other shows on Revision 3, Food Mob is about 30 minutes long generally showing one main meal and then often times a quick tip/trick at the end.  The show has become more interactive as Niall begins each week with a series of Photos/Video of foods prepared by other who were watching the show.  Sometimes he shows the blunders and what might of gone wrong with the dish and of course he picks out some of the best pictures of the week. So far out of the five episodes release (I believe six will be out by the time I finish this post) I've manage to cook a Lemon and Garlic Prawn Pasta, Poached Eggs, The Perfect Burger, and a Steak.  I haven't done the Chicken Fajitas yet but I've cooked so previously so that's easy enough to do. The prawn pasta I never would of attempted to make and really it was probably the easiest thing to make on this list and I am super excited to make the perfect Pizza this week.  I really didn't realize how much (and tasty of course) fun cooking could be, simple meals taking 20 minutes makes a night so much fun.  I'm hoping in the coming week there will be more dishes I haven't tried. 

No comments: